Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day



I've been working on cards to send to troops off and on the past month. I wanted to finish off a box to mail out today, but didn't get enough done yet. No sense in sending a half empty box ! So I'll keep plugging along on them, using up old scraps and samples as well as making new cards to fill that box. I will be sharing photos of some of the cards eventually.

I'll make a few cards early this morning, then head outdoors to take advantage of the perfect fall day we are forecasted to have here. Nothing fun, just lots of things that need to be done around the house outside.

Happy October ! 

1 comment:

  1. That stack of cards is amazing and such a wonderful cause! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)