Sunday, November 13, 2011

Assorted Love Cards Pt 2

All cards are being sent to Operation Write Home.







One of the first rubber stamps I ever bought over 20 years ago before I ever heard of rubber stamp art.
 I just thought the bears were adorable.
Sadly it hasn't been used in ages and when I stamped with it, the image wasn't as good as it should be due to the fact that some of the rubber has hardened. Nooooooo!

Too cute - and fun to water color.
I could have made a dozen of these cards.....
maybe I still will !






I really don't like the tag on this - I think I will redo it



Two really old leftover swaps I came across and made into a cards.
The card below needs ribbon or something added to it still




Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Aww... your first stamp... One of my firsts was also a bear! I love that you are revisiting your older stamps and supplies for these! I need to do more of that myself! I agree that the last card would look wonderful with a bow, maybe just below the framed hearts? All of your cards are wonderful and I am really enjoying checking out your latest creations!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)