Sunday, November 20, 2011

Assorted Thank You Cards

I made majority of the cards I am sending to Operation Write Home blank cards so they can be used for almost anything. However, some were made with sentiments on them. These are a few of the Thank You cards I made to send.



All stamp images are from Stampin' Up!, most of which are no longer available.






Totally inspired by a pumpkin decorating project I saw in a magazine




I added a black hand drawn line around the edge of the white card stock after I took the photo.
It looks much beeter (of course I didn't get a photograph)


oops - forgot to have "Thank You" stamped on the tag before I took the photo


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)