Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bow Wow Meow Meow - asst'd cards

All cards are being donated to Operation Write Home.














Just a couple cards I made to donate using the adorable retired stamp sets from Stampin' Up!, Bow Wow  and Meow Meow. 

The cards are a 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" frame card with an oval cut out. You'll see several cards made with these . I also made several with rectangle cut outs. They were a premade set of blank cards and envelopes. Most of them I covered the front with paper then cut out the oval with a hobby knife, but I stamped the fronts of this set.

The two dog cards are blank, like most of them I am making are. I thought it would be better to make cards without greetings (although several of them do have sentiments on them), that way the troops could use them for whatever. I am also really trying to come up with more "masculine" cards.


Thanks for looking  =) 

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet! I love the images on the dog cards! Wonderful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)