Friday, November 18, 2011

Thinking Of You - assorted cards pt 2


Still using up bits and pieces that have been saved.....................
All cards are being ent to Operation Write Home.









Button Bear was my very first stamp set purchase from Stampin' Up! -
in the year 2000. I've had this image that long; it was given to me unfinished.
It was an uncolored bear with flower basket that had flocking on the paws, the row of uncolored bumblebees  along the top with Dazzling Diamonds wings, the checkerboard at the bottom.
I colored the images and added "Thinking of You", trimmed off the jagged edges that had been cut with edging scissors then mounted it to the checkered card stock. 


Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. I love Button Bear! Had to chuckle at the edging scissors. We did love those decorative edge scissors for everything didn't we! You have done such an amazing job on all of these!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)