Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Winter ~ several cards to share








I really like how this card (plus a bonus ornament!) turned out!
The "Dahlia medallion" was made from eight circle punches of double sided paper that were folded. It's a technique called "tea bag folding".  Instructions can be found here.












Prettier in real life, the colors seem off in the photograph on my monitor. 






I love this brass template for dry embossing and paper piercing !






Thanks for looking and Happy Winter !

2 comments:

  1. Love them - the ornament is AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful cards! All I can say is WOW on the medallion card! Gorgeous technique! All of your snowflake cards are so pretty! Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)