Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Not So White Christmas 2011

No snow, but a heavy frost in the early morning. It hit a high of 53 degrees Christmas Day here in the Midwest !
By the time I got the Cornish hens in the crock pot, the sun was up and melting the frost, but I snapped a few photos anyway.



The sun hadn't hit here yet




Kind of reminded me of a simple Christmas tree




See any four leaf clovers ?





I can not believe I still have blooming flowers !!! 






Today we awoke to a dusting of snow.
It was nearly gone by noon.


I never went out to trudge around in it and take photos,
pretty sad not to have Cassie dog to enjoy it with me.... sniff....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Our Christmas was not so white as well. We did have snow on Tuesday, but it didn't last long. The girls were hoping to use their new sleds!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)