Sunday, December 25, 2011

Two Special Cards I Made


Two special cards I made this year, one for my mother and father the other for my sister and her family.


The first was totally inspired by an old photo of a sample I saved by "winnipeg1" from Splitcoastsampers.com http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1125156?&si=winnipeg1

The second is a near copy of a sample by "wendybell" at Splitcoaststampers.com

Everything used on the cards is from Stampin' Up!, except the snowflake border punch. I made mine into "easel cards". The instructions can be found here
They are 5 1/2" square. I created a little pocket inside on the upper portion to insert a gift card.


Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas !
















1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful! I love easel cards too! I am sure your family loved receiving these!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)