Monday, January 9, 2012

Framelits Card









The leftover frame from the label I cut out for card I posted yesterday.
I ran a glue pen around the edge then sprinkled on glitter (unfortunately I didn't grab my all time favorite Dazzling Diamonds glitter so this off brand took on a pink cast).
The white water color paper frame is mounted on dimensionals to the striped paper.
The grosgrain ribbon scrap doesn't match very well; I will replace it.
The inside is lined with Whisper White card stock that I stamped the leaf image from the retired Best Blossoms stamp set onto. I added flowers from the Flower Trio punch rather than stamped flowers.
Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery and Daffodil Delight card stocks, inks.

These new dies from Stampin' Up! are going to be so much fun !

Thanks for looking =) 

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've used the frame! The glittery trim is beautiful and your flowers are so pretty! Another wonderful card!!
    I really love this die set and can't wait to get the heart set as well! So much fun to play with new toys!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)