Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012 !!!

(created with My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!)




Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year ! 



No, I am not taking the time to post any resolutions or goals for the year, much less make any. I never keep them anyway !

I probably won't post nearly as much this year. I don't make as many things as I used to, plus it is time consuming (and downright aggravating at times) to share posts using the internet connection I have. I don't know that many people really "follow" anyway, but those that have I thank you for all of the comments the past year. They sure make my day, hugs !!!!

Best Wishes for a Wonderful New Year !

2 comments:

  1. Heather, I completely understand about the internet! If I couldn't use my work connection to upload pictures most of the time, I think I would go crazy!
    I hope this doesn't mean you will disappear completely though! I'll keep checking in on you!!
    Have a wonderful new year, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still post here and there. Certainly not as much as I did over the fall when I shared so many of the Operation Write Home cards. Awww, thanks for the well wishes; right back at you "blogging buddy" !

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)