Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hybrid 30th Birthday Card




  • My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! for the check boxes (white filled square punches with a black mat then shrunk in size)
  • Text boxes
  • Text "X" check mark
  • Night and Day digital designer paper to fill the digital numeric punches that I cut out and mounted on Dimensionals
  • Night and Day paper filled square punch that was elongated to make the paper strip inside
  • Melon Mambo filled square punch that was elongated and shortened to make the narrow paper strip inside
  • Dotted dash line from stamp set on the Mambo strip, Black ink
  • Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo card stocks
  • Houndstooth embossing folder
  • Polka dot ribbon from my stash of scraps, unknown
  • Rhinestone brad
Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I love the embossed black piece and the pattern on the 30 is wonderful! I've been playing a little more with my MDS. I think hybrid is going to be the only way I will actually complete projects using this! I love how easy it is to 'see' what things will look like and the ability to resize using MDS.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)