Friday, January 20, 2012

Organizing Craft Dungeon Stuff - again

When I decided to buy all of the new In Colors of ink and card stock from Stampin' Up! (both of the current sets) last month, I needed to redo my storage. I know, I waste entirely too much time pondering what colors go in what order, then remaking the tags and reordering the hanging file systems. I've nothing better to do anyway, ha !

I finally settled on an "order" for the colors to go in then inserted the ink pads and card stock into their new spots in their respective storage units. I made new tags for the front of the DVD tower that I store the ink pads in as well as the file cabinet drawers that I store the card stock in. All the new colors they look lovely next to all of the old colors I still have ! 




The tags above are on the file drawers.
I punch a piece from each color with the Word Window punch then hand write the name of the color on it.


I punch a 1/4" square from each color of card stock then adhere it to the edge of the DVD tower next to the color of ink pad. They are arranged in the same color order as the card stock.

3 comments:

  1. WOW - it's awesome! I thought I was OCD and here you go with this great organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are so organized! My drawers are labeled blue, red, green... you get the point! And we won't even discuss my ink pads! One of these days, I hope to have a craft dungeon and then maybe I'll be more organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a lot to choose from, DVD towers sound like a clever way to keep them organized!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)