Friday, January 6, 2012

Recipe - Easy Crock Pot Beef Roast

I never wanted a crock pot, but earned one as a "reward" last year. I've since used it quite a bit. Here is one of the most recent recipes I tried in it:

Ingredients:

  • 1 beef roast (rump, lean chuck, or other pot roast)
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 can cream of onion
  • 1 can or jar (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms
  • 3/4 cup beer

Preparation:

Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours, until beef is tender. Serves 4 to 6, depending on size of roast.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy to me - I just wrote it down to try it next week! I love my crockpot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pinning this one! I received a crock pot from my DH's Grandmother the first Christmas we were married. I LOVE it! I can't say I use it all of the time, but it is so nice to start dinner, go to work, and when you come home, it's ready! It's also nice to use when it's so blasted hot and you don't want to use the stove or oven!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)