Saturday, January 21, 2012

Storage Idea - Framelits dies

While I was on a roll of reorganizing a couple things in the craft dungeon recently, I decided to add a large piece of magnet to my new Framelits and Edgelits dies folders from Stampin' Up! It does the trick for keeping them in place and I feel much better about popping them off of the magnet rather than the super sticky tape that they come adhered to. I felt like I was going to bend them when trying to get them unstuck from that tape ! No worries with the lightweight advertising magnet that I glued onto a piece of lightweight cardboard cut to fit the envelope. I adhered the magnet to the lightweight cardboard with super sticky double sided tape.  Great way to reuse "trash" (advertising magnet, chipboard), too !


completed



lightweight cardboard from designer paper packaging and 
 an old advertising magnet -
I always save both types of items to be reused for something else one day


I can't wait for Stampin' Up! to release more Framelits and Edgelits dies !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant!! I saw where people were using the clear stamp cases to do something like this, but not having extra cases, I was just being extra careful with my framelits. I never thought to back the magnet w/ the lightweight cardboard (got plenty of that around!) and use the envelope!!! Thanks for sharing such an awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)