Thursday, February 2, 2012

Card Project 2012

Two oldies I came across while reorganizing the craft dungeon last month. 
They were both mailed out to birthday recipients in January.


All items used were from Stampin' Up!, several of which are now retired

Roses In Winter stamp set, retired

  
Bud Basics stamp set, retired


In 2010 I mailed out well over 100 cards to nearly all of my relatives plus my few friends. Last year I skipped it (I also did not make hand stamped Christmas cards for all of them) , instead I sent 365 cards to Operation Write Home. This year I decided I would send cards to friends and relatives again, but to less people (I don't think all of the young cousins really appreciated them anyway). The above two cards, as well as the previously posted cards last month, were sent out for birthdays in January.


All stamp images, inks and card stocks from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking =) 




1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! Love the swirls on the background in the first one and the bright colored flowers on the second are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)