Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chalked Hearts Card











Make a simple stencil by punching through a piece of scrap paper.
You can then stencil through the cut outs with chalks, inks, etc.
TIP: If you only want to stencil part of a punched image from a multi image punch, 
mask off the portions you don't want ink/chalk to get through with sticky notes. 




Card stock - scraps, manufacturer unknown
Organdy ribbon scrap, manufacturer unknown
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, Stampin' Up!
Almost Amethyst ink, Stampin' Up!
Hearts are made with Stampin' Pastels (chalks) rubbed through a simple stencil I made with the Heart To Heart punch from Stampin' Up!
Tiny heart in middle of bow is punched from the same heart punch; I covered it with Crystal Effects (which were not totally dry when I took the photo so it still looks white, not clear) to make a sort of faux brad look
Eyelet Border Punch from Stampin' Up!


Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea and has such a soft effect! I have some heart scraps on my table right now! I think I might just have to try this today!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)