Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cute New Boots


We've had nothing more than a dusting of snow so far this winter - but may see some Monday if the predictions are correct!

I am NOT fashionable, not in the least. These boots are sooooo not me, but they are cute and they were a bargain at  $12 (normally $40).  Plus, they lace up so I can get my feet in them easily. No more wearing little kid snow boots for me, not that it mattered when shoveling the driveway or playing in the snow.  Then again, I'm not sure if I will wear them to play in since they don't seem very functional, just fashionable. Lightweight, non waterproof fabric tops, no grippy bottoms and no arch support or cushiony insole. Why did I buy these ?!?

All of the plants that are poking up I shared photos of yesterday may soon be covered in snow.
Of course if the weather forecasters are wrong about Monday, it seems by the time we see any snow here they will be out of style. Not that I care, after all I am not in style ;)


1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love this post! I have a pair of rain boots, primarily for home and farm work, that I wear for our field trip to the farm. My preschoolers love them and think they are so cool! My family can't believe I actually wear them out in public! Just think how stylish you will look while shoveling the snow! You could even be daring and wear them to town!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)