Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day 2012 !




A really old card I made a friend.
 The frog "jumps for joy" revealing "HOPPY FOR YOU"

I am sorry that there are no
step by step photos to share since I made this so long ago.
I was surprised I even had a photo of it !
I'm not even sure of what this technique may be called
to show you where to find directions.

As best as I can recall, here is basically how it was made:
 I stamped and colored the front of the card with the Unforgettable stamp set from Stampin' Up!.
I then used an Xacto knife and straight edge to cut out the tall thin window in the front of the card.
I layered another piece of white card stock behind it and stamped the word stamps through the opening.
I would have cut a thin strip of card stock to slip between these two card fronts
( I glued along the edges of the two fronts leaving an opening for the strip to fit).
I stamped, colored and cut out the frog then attached it to from the front of the card through the opening onto the strip with a dimensional (pop dot).
Pull the strip to make the frog jump and reveal the message.

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Love the movement on this and your coloring is great! Such a fun and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)