Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ringo






In October of 2006 Ringo kitty wandered into our lives, the tiniest little kitten we had ever seen. My young son found him all alone, hurt and hungry. After 5 years of giving us loads of love and laughter, constant companionship and keeping critters away, he wandered back out. We are heartbroken.

This is a quick page I threw together using My Digital Studio for the time being. I will eventually make a Memory Box for him as I did for Mulligan cat and Cassie dog, but for now I am still holding onto hope that he will return to us. Sadly it has been two weeks now, so it is not as easy ............... sniffle...............

I wish Stampin' Up! had cat and dog designer papers. Since they do not, I was able to make my own using My Digital Studio. I created two different 12 x 12 digital papers, exported them and saved tehm to jpeg then brought them back in to a custom folder I made in the My Digital Studio program folder. By doing these extra steps, I was able to paper fill the punches with the cat themed digital paper I created. 



MY DIGITAL STUDIO software
I started with a blank 12 x 12 page
Whisper White card stock
Textured background stamp, reduced opacity
home made designer papers with Cute Cats stamp set
Basic Black textured card stock
Basic Black scalloped dots ribbon
Stitching
Glimmer brads
Square and scalloped square punches
Just Perfect alphabet stamp
text box


Thanks for looking =) 

2 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to you. There is nothing worse than a pet missing - always thinking of him, where he might be, if he just found a new home, maybe someone took him in and doesn't let him out.
    Think of the good things. HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs and hopeful thoughts for you! Your page is wonderful and the picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)