Monday, February 27, 2012

Thanks Coach - Basketball spinning element card




 I made this card for the basketball coach in 2007. It has a spinning basketball that starts at the right side of the card covering the "thank you" then it makes a basket on the left side of the card. It took quite a while to figure out how to make it work as I envisioned and I am sorry to say that I have no pattern or step by step photos since I made it so long ago.

Most stamps, all inks and card stocks are from Stampin' Up! I used the Have A Ball stamp set (retired) and a stripes background stamp (also retired) from Stampin' Up! Unknown manufacturer for the clear alphabet set as well as a Snap Stamps alphabet set. White acrylic indoor/outdoor paint and acetate to create the basket.

Instructions for this type of spinner card can be found here:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/spinner_card/


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Finally getting caught up on my blog hopping! I love the movement of this card and the bowling card is fantastic too! Be sure to visit my blog! I left some love for you there!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)