Sunday, March 11, 2012

Antique Autos - masculine card 2

DID YOU REMEMBER TO SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK ?

CHANGE THE BATTERIES IN YOUR 
SMOKE DETECTORS, TOO !!!




Another card using images from the same stamp set as the previous post,
 this one using the large antique auto image. 
It is a retired stamp set, Antique Autos, from Stampin' Up!
I bought this set specifically for the Route 66 image.
The background Stipple Plaid stamp is also retired from Stampin' Up!

This card is an oldie, a sample I came across while cleaning out the craft dungeon.
I remember that it was a near copy of one in an old Idea Book.

I believe the card stock colors are:
Creamy Caramel (base)
Really Rust and Old Olive (mats)
Naturals Ivory to stamp the images on with Really Rust ink
tiny scraps of Mulberry Paper

Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)