Saturday, March 10, 2012

Antique Autos - masculine card


Another simple card design I've used many, many times over the years. 


I made several masculine cards for birthdays this month.
I don't know what it is about March,
but there are several guys I know (or have known in the past)
that have March birthdays.
This is the first of several I will be posting over the next few days.

My two best long time pen pals also have March birthdays - and on the same day !
They are ladies so I will share a couple feminine cards, too.

Thanks for looking =)

all supplies from Stampin' Up!
Whisper White and Night Of Navy cardstock
Night Of Navy ink
Highways and Byways background stamp (retired)
Antique Autos stamp set (retired)
Stampin' Sponge to sponge ink on the edges of the small white pieces


1 comment:

  1. I love the map background for these images! Awesome guy card!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)