Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baby Thank You Samples





I was asked to make some quick baby shower thank you samples for my cousins to look at, see if there is anything I have in rubber stamp images that they liked. The shower theme was rubber duckies and the babys room is zoo animals. It's a boy.

The "Thank Yous" for the baby shower are plain white 5x5 notecards with a scalloped edge that has a touch of glitter on it. They wanted to see if there was something that we could stamp on them quickly to get them done this coming weekend. Above are a few quick ideas I threw together. I think they are going to use the adorable baby feet (in light blue) . I suggested adding iridescent glitter around the edges of the stamped white panel before adhering it to colored card stock then mounting it on dimensionals/pop dots onto the card front.

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I'm sure they had a hard time deciding! I think my favorite is the ducky diaper pin!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)