Monday, March 5, 2012

Field Of Clover Flyover


While cleaning up the teeny tiny pieces from the punched border card I made, 
I thought to myself that some of them resembled four leaf clover, 
what could I make with them...
This is what I came up with:
an airplane flying over a field full of four leaf clover ! 

The airplane is from the retired stamp set "Toy Box" from Stampin' Up!
It is cut out, water colored and adhered to the card on dimensionals.

I used a home made stencil to sponge Bashful Blue ink to make clouds.

I inked and stamped the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp with a Garden Green marker. 
I did it in separate sections to make the greeting into one long one for the banner. 
The banner is a scrap of white paper I trimmed.

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! How creative to both see the clovers AND design a card for them too! The sky is so pretty and your field of clovers is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)