Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday - chipboard monogram



I can't tell you a thing about this card other than it was a free kit from a magazine or craft club 
that was trying to get me to sign up several years ago. 

They sent a mini kit of card making supplies along with their advertising material 
and stated to keep the card kits regardless of my decision. I never asked for information from this company or requested the card kits.I was not at all interested in subscribing to a craft club through the mail when I already have so much stuff of my own to use as it is ! Or if it was a magazine, didn't need another subscription. Whichever it was, I did not sign up. I can not imagine their costs for that campaign -
and wonder how many new subscribers they got from it ? 

TIP: You could easily make your own chipboard monogram piece with a die cut machine and lightweight chipboard from a food packaging box, such as a cereal box. 

Thanks for looking =) 

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of using the negative space for this! I really need to use up some of my chipboard and never really thought about using them on my cards! The stitching looks awesome on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Heather I like the stitching and the inset... lovely card, like your style so am following Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)