Saturday, April 21, 2012

Around The Yard - Mid April




The Lilly Of The Valley are in full bloom and smell so wonderful






The purple Columbine are nearing the end of their bloom time. This is the most I've ever had blooming !





The three tomato plants are doing great, one has a few blooms on it already ! 
We did have some freezing temperatures last week so I tucked them in at night, they did well.







The leaves on the cannas show damage from the frosty nights, but I think they are going to be fine.







It is unbelievable how big and full the hostas are;
they have been for some time !








The hostas look like a great lunch for this slug, 
ever so slowly headed towards one of the hosta beds.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful spring pics! Well, except for the slug...hate those things! The hostas and ferns are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)