Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter !!!!!




While everyone is still in bed,
I've been busy this Easter morning
(and I'm not done yet!):

Baskets are filled.
Yes, my teenage children still get a simple basket =)




"carrots" filled with jelly beans for the nephews




Morel mushrooms are ready to be cleaned !
They'll be fried up as an appetizer for dinner later today.




Gelatin jiggler eggs are set up -
although they didn't come out of the mold very well.






Angel food cake roll is cooling so I can finish it with the 
delicious filling a bit later.
 (it will be a Luscious Lemon Angel Roll recipe from
The Pampered Chef once complete)





starting the Silky Turtle Torte recipe from
The Pampered Chef


and once that is done I move onto the potato casserole.....


It looks to be a perfect Easter Day spent 
at my parents house.


Happy Easter =)

1 comment:

  1. Next year, I want Easter at your house! LOVE morels and your desserts sound yummy too! The little carrots are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)