Thursday, April 5, 2012

Punch Art Chick Easter Card




I made this card for a long time pen pal that raised chickens at one time ! The chick idea came from one I saw in a magazine a few years ago; it used buttons for the chicks body. Mine was made with Summer Sun card stock  I punched with circle punches and the scalloped oval punch from Stampin' Up! I sponged a bit of ink around the edges and added highlights with a Signo white gel pen. The legs were made Wire Works from Stampin' Up!.

The metal edge on the tag was colored with Sharpies.

The decorative papers are scraps, I have no of the manufacturer or design names since they were part of a grab bag I bought a couple of years ago.

I really should have done some stitching on the edges or used the edgelits dies,  something to dress it up a little bit.

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Your little chick is so sweet! Gotta love a card that uses scraps and looks this cute!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)