Friday, April 20, 2012

Three Cards

I mailed out three birthday cards to one family today.


All images, papers used on the above card are from Stampin' Up!
The glittery image ( I do not recall the name of the set) was stamped and colored with markers on white card stock then run through a Xyron machine. The Xyron machine puts a layer of sticky "tape" on the image. I covered that sticky "tape" with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. It was layered onto Pink Passion and Basic Black card stock. Pink Passion card stock was run through the Big Shot with a Texturz plate and then layered onto Whisper White card stock. Black grosgrain ribbon and letters from the Alphadots set finish it off. I need to find a good, BLACK, ink - this Basic Black always seems to look purple to me. I probably should have heat embossed the letters with black embossing powder to get a good , black coverage.







You can find more information about how I created this card here




All images, papers used on the above card are from Stampin' Up!
More information about it here
http://craftysahmiam.blogspot.com/2012/03/thoughts-of-father-masculine-card.html


Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Love the glittery image and the black really makes the pink stand out! I have the same problem with basic black. I found that tuxedo black from Memento works very well and I can also use it with copics.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)