Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bigfoot Digital Scrapbook


The pages above and below, other than the journaling and title, 
are exactly as they are in the Downtown Grunge Designer Kit
from My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!





I removed an embellishment then added two stamps of the splatter from Extreme Elements on this page.



As it comes in the kit, just insert your own photos.
You can always change things up , moving, dleting or adding items 
to the designer pages (although I am unable remove or resize the frames in this kit)



Sharing a couple more scrapbook pages since it is National Scrapbooking Day.

LOVE the simplicity the Designer Albums in My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! offers.
Simply add your favorite photos to a predesigned digital album and you are done, no excuses to not scrapbook anymore (ha, ha, ha  I still have several excuses as to why I don't have a single album completed though).  I really, really need to spend some time playing with the software - and scrapbook !


I used the Downtown Grunge designer kit to whip up a few pages digitally for this project. The photograph I took of the monster truck Bigfoot flying through the air was printed in our local newspaper last weekend. The paper has been running a "Photo Of The Week" contest the last couple of months. I've submitted a few photos, this is my second to be printed in the paper. They aren't "winners" which are printed in color, but it's still pretty exciting to have a photo that I took in print =)




1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I love the 'tape' holding the photos on the page! The perfect use for this embellishment!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)