Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day



 A funny from our local newspaper in March of this year. 
As soon as I saw it I knew I was going to share it on Mother's Day =) 







I've had this funny saved for years - 
it was sooooo true for me !
I'm constantly being asked 
"What do you do all day?"







Cut this out of a local paper so long ago.
I finally had a diagnosis ! Ha ,ha !







This funny is really an oldie!
I cut it out when I was in high school and had it my locker.
I imagine my sister and I made mom think she was "losing it" at times back then. 







  Have a wonderful day ! 

2 comments:

  1. Every one of us can identify with these cartoons. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever feel like someone was looking in your window when you read these?! LOL! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)