Thursday, May 3, 2012

Purrrfect Friend Birthday Card



I first made this card at Valentine's then decided it would make a fun birthday card instead.

The image is from an old Stampin' Up Valentine's set, I don't recall the name.

The flower punches are from Stampin' Up!

The circle was cut with a Coluzzle, the heart from a template.

Whisper White and Basic Black card stock, all ink colors are from Stampin' Up!

Red, textured apricot, gray blue card stocks are all from unknown manufacturers; I raided my scrap boxes.

Stampin' Up! Embossing folder edgelits.

Flower brad , I am not sure of the manufacturer....


Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors on this! The embossed strip is wonderful and the whole card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)