Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Cards




More details about the above card can be found here






Super simple card, I've made many this way over the years.
The stamp image was colored with markers.
The blue square was made by sponging ink through a square mask I made.







Such an old card I came across recently,
 I'm sure it was copied from another idea seen elsewhere.
I used bleach as my ink on the green card stock.
It bleached out to the pale yellow color.
I just added the rhinestones to it.
This is the inside, created with My Digital Studio.
I was reminded WHY I don't print projects made
with MDS at home:
they never print properly , ever, for me.
I used the HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY stamp from the All Holidays set.
Create a small rectangle punch, filled with white, to cover HAPPY.
Insert a Text Box and type DELIGHTFUL.
Insert another Text Box for WISHING YOU A 










Die cuts , paper punches. Sponged ink sky. 




Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty cards! I love spinning cards, but have yet to try one! Love the simplicity of the blue flowers card, and the bleached technique turned out so well too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)