Monday, June 18, 2012

Thank You "Card" For Mom






The Thank You "card" I made for mom, similar to the one I made my dad for Father's Day.
Hers uses the flowery chipboard letters just as they came in the package. Luckily they coordinated well enough with card stock I had on hand ! I had fun making them and thought they turned out pretty neat, although they morphed into something that wasn't a real card; they are more like a display piece.  

SUPPLIES USED:
Meadow Collection - Take A Walk On The Wild Flower Side design glossy chipboard letters from Cloud 9 Design / Fiskars
(I bought a couple of packages of these at a local discount store years ago - first time I used them !)

Stamps from Stampin' Up!:
Wonderful Words
Much Appreciated (I inked up very much from the thank you very much stamp)

Sizzlets Dies from Stampin' Up!:
Floral Fusion
Little Leaves

Punches from Stampin' Up!
Scallop Edge border punch
circle punch

Card Stock:
Chocolate Chip and Buckaroo Blue from Stampin' Up
lightly textured green (almost exactly like Green Galore) card stock - discount store
some weird shade of Saffron(?) - discount store

Ink, from Stampin' Up!:
Chocolate Chip
Ballet Blue
Pear Pizazz marker

Flower brad from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking =) 




Be sure to see the "card" I made my Dad using the same chipboard letters,
but I painted and crackled them for a totally different look



1 comment:

  1. Love the colors on this card! The chipboard letters are so cool and funky! Love your layered flower on the banner too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)