Saturday, June 16, 2012

You're Sweet



as freshly baked chocolate chip cookies =)



I made this card quite some time ago for a Clean and Simple sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com . I've always liked this card, keeping it in my special cards stash for the perfect occasion. Well, that time came when I wanted to send a thank you to Margaret of Blackshadowcreations (thanks again!). Be sure to visit her blog; always a fun read and great ideas shared, especially for scrapbooking. 

All supplies used,  other than the tan plaid card stock, were from Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Mini Mates
Paper: Kraft, Silver, unknown tan plaid
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel; Going Gray marker
Accessories: 3/4" circle punch

The tray is a 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" a piece of silver card stock that I cut two "handles" with scissors into by tracing a circle first. I drew lines with a Going Gray marker then lightly sponged Going Gray ink onto the edges.

The cookies are made from Kraft card stock punched with a 3/4" circle punch. I lightly sponged Creamy Caramel ink on the edges and stamped bitty dots (from Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set) with Chocolate Chip ink.

I stamped "You're Sweet!" from the Mini Mates stamp set with Chocolate Chip ink on the front.

The little tray of cookies punch art could easily be incorporated into a fun scrapbook page !

Thanks for looking =) 


1 comment:

  1. This is even sweeter in person! Loved the matching envelope too!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)