Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Americana Angel Card




I think this may have been the first time these stamps were inked up! 
They are from an old Stampin' Up! set, Americana. 
I have used the adorable teddy bear image in it before,
but not many of the other pieces.



All supplies from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:
  • Naturals card stock
  • Baroque Burgundy card stock and ink
  • Night of Navy card stock and ink
  • More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Going Gray, Blush Blossom                             and Basic Brown inks
  • Blender pen (I normally use a water color brush for water coloring with my ink pads)
  • super thin strips of card stock that I crinkled up to attach behind the brad
  • gold star brad (unknown) colored with a brown Sharpie marker then wiped off 
  • distressing tool (or the edge of scissors) to distress card stock edges

thanks for looking =) 



2 comments:

  1. Another awesome card and I was lucky to get it! THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the primitive art style on this! Your scrunchy paper strips are great behind the star!! Very 'firework explosion' like!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)