Thursday, July 19, 2012

Framed Scrapbook Page



This is a repost of an old project, one that was created for a contest several years ago. I made a 12" x 12" scrapbook page of my pets to mount in a frame on the wall.

I thought I'd repost it since I shared the printer tray pet photo collage project recently. Since sharing the original scrapbook page, I've added better photographs to it and mounted it into a 1" deep oak shadowbox frame. That process brought back memories of working in a frame shop many years ago.

I also tried to take a few better photos, but I didn't think to do it before putting it behind the glass in the frame so they are not the best. The glass, and lighting, made it really difficult to get decent photos. Taking it outdoors to try to photograph made it worse , I was getting all sorts of reflections in the glass ! 

For all of the details on this project that uses items all once available from Stampin' Up!, see my original post here. 

For information, and more images, about the painted and stamped wall that you can see a portion of behind the frame above, see my original post here. 









Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)