Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pear Birthday Card




Another super old sample I came across .
I sent it and the old Petal Prints card I posted the other day
to a couple of my aunts who had birthdays recently.
All images, card stock and inks are retired from Stampin' Up!

The pear on this card was originally a solid Summer Sun color.
It was really flat and boring looking -
no wonder I never used it for anything, found it hidden 
in a long forgotten box of old cards
and parts of unfinished projects.

I made a mask out of scrap paper then carefully sponged on
a little bit of More Mustard ink.
I also added some green ink.
I think that improved it !

1 comment:

  1. Your pear looks wonderful! A beautiful job shading!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)