Friday, July 13, 2012

Petal Prints Birthday Card




All supplies from Stampin' Up!, most are retired now.

Petal Prints stamp set
"for you" is from a greeting set but I don't recall which one
Ruby Red, Summer Sun, Naturals and basic Black card stock
Ruby Red, Summer Sun ,Garden Green and Basic Black ink
spritzer bottle with water
Yellow ribbon is not from Stampin' Up!

Color the rubber stamp with water based markers then lightly spritz 
with water before stamping onto your card stock.
This will create a water colored look.


Thanks for looking =) 


3 comments:

  1. Makes me think about getting mine out too! I have so many SU sets that have not seen ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the card looks great!
    Have a nice weekend!
    With the best wishes ILo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous technique! I think I need to start writing a list of techniques so I don't forget to try them!!
    Love the color combo and the soft style of this wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)