Sunday, August 5, 2012

Honor Flight Cards Part 5

I miss Stampin' Up! making stamp sets with coordinating brass templates.
The star card in front is made with one such set. 
Stamp the star image then pierce around it with the matching template.





The flag on the front card was stamped on copy weight paper,
colored then cut out and adhered to the front along the pole.
Slight bending of the paper gives it the impression that it is
waving in the wind.



The star cards are two step stamp sets with two colors of ink.
The flag is one stamp image that I colored with water based markers. 





These are the last of the cards made from scraps and premade note cards that I altered (see first post in the series, August 1st). I made 95 of them, three of each design that I've shared in the past several posts, to donate to an Honor Flight.



Retired Stampin' Up! rubber stamp sets used on these cards:

Love It and coordinating brass template

God Bless America
Americana Collection
Scribbles
Stars and Swirls
Background Basics
Happy Fourth
Swirly Stars Jumbo Wheel

Real Red and Brilliant Blue ink pads and markers
small star paper punch
paper piercer

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. They are all fantastic! I am sure that they were appreciated and what a wonderful thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)