Monday, September 10, 2012

Ringo's Memory Box - Summer




Ringo liked to hide out in the flower beds sometimes, keeping an eye out for critters to catch I assume.

The background piece is made by gluing several scraps leftover from my Honor Flight Card Project . I knew I'd find a use for them, now I have only 93 more pieces to use! They are embossed and die cut borders trimmed from the bottom of note cards (Martha Stewart Crafts).

Die cut leaves with die from Stampin' Up! out of Gable Green and Green Galore card stock. Add watercolor accents with ink and an aquapainter. Glue together.

Lightly paint white acrylic craft paint in the center of Prima flowers. Adhere Basic Pearls. Glue to the leaves.

Cover the photo with scrapbook page protector cut to fit.

Cut Gable Green and Green Galore card stock to mount the photo to. Distress edges of Gable Green piece. 

Glue the leaves and flowers to the top of the matted photo.

Attach to the box by three sides, leaving the fourth side open to slide in a tag for journaling. 





Ribbon scrap and clear flower brad , unknown manufacturers. 




Thanks for looking =)

all votes are much appreciated !



1 comment:

  1. So sweet! The border pieces are wonderful on here and I love the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)