Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sent Birthday Cards

A few cards I sent out recently.




I borrowed this Wolf set (Stampin' Up!) years ago 
and made numerous cards with it. 
I still have a couple leftover, this is one of them.


Bleach out an area of Going Gray card stock,
allow to dry well then stamp over the bleached out
area with Basic Black ink. 









Another old set from Stampin' Up!, I'm not sure of the name
I think it is Artifacts.
The background is Paint Prints (or Harlequin?).
This is a shaker card.




This was a an old swap I received, made into a card.
I've no idea the name of the stamp set but I do know it
is an oldie from Stampin' Up! 




Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Love these older stamps! I'm not familiar with several of them! The bleach technique has such a wonderful effect with the wolf image and I love the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)