Monday, September 3, 2012

"Show Us The Possibilities" Contest Voting Begins Today

EDITED 6PM CST:

The links that were sent to the entrants did not work this morning, but they've since figured out why and told us how to fix them. I have them posted under each photo below. It is really easy, I just cast 5 votes myself ;) Simply click on the word VOTE by the picture of the project on the fiskars facebook page, that is all there is to it ! Then again, I am already registered with them and "like" them so , maybe that is why it was so quick and easy for me ? You can click it 5 times (or go to the gallery to find more to vote for) then it will give you a message to come back to vote again tomorrow. Thank you!








Be sure to stop by the Fiskars page on facebook, "like" it then check out the gallery of ideas submitted to their contest. You can vote up to five times per day now through 11:59 p.m. CT 09/16/2012. 

I've submitted the two projects above, Tree Of Love and Butterfly Thoughts. You can see more about them on my blog by clicking the titles. 


I checked the gallery at 8 AM Monday morning (9/3/2012) and my projects were on pages 6 (last entry on the page)  and 7 (fifth entry down).  There are almost 250 inspiring entries to look at. Up to the top 20 projects that receive the most votes will be considered finalists. The judges are going to have a difficult time choosing the top winners !



"Entries will be featured for online viewing through the Fiskars Facebook tab. Click Contest tab and follow instructions to vote. Voting begins at 09/03/2012. Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. CT 09/16/2012. Only five votes per person/email address/authorized email account per day. Up to 20 entries receiving the most votes will be designated as Finalists, subject to verification and validation. Vote totals will be displayed on the voting site. The Finalists' entries will then be judged by a panel of Fiskars Brands judges, who will rate the entries according to the following scale:
1. Creative use of the element - 10 points
2. Execution of the project - 10 points (Attention to detail - 4 points; Craftsmanship - 4 points; Clarity/quality of image - 2 points)
The five top Finalists will be declared Grand Prize winners, and up to five additional Finalists will be First Prize winners."





Many Thanks for the votes
should you decide to cast 
any for my projects =)

1 comment:

  1. Got my votes in!!! Thanks for sharing the link! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)