Sunday, October 14, 2012

Candy Kiss Spinner Card




Tutorial for making a spinner card can be found here




This is a 5" x 7" card I created for a 21st Birthday.

Supplies used:
White card stock
Metallic silver card stock
Blue with silver dots paper, manufacturer unknown
Vellum - has stripes on it, unknown manufacturer
Aluminum foil
Versamark ink
Silver embossing powder
So Very stamp set from Stampin' Up! 
Teeny Tiny Whishes stamp set, Stampin' Up!
Snap Stamps
Sewing machine with white thread
Strip of foam from the hardware store

I drew the 21 and Kiss onto scrap card stock,
cut out with scissors then wrapped
with wrinkled aluminum foil.

The inside said 
"It's time to 
KISS
your childhood
goodbye."



Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Your sentiment is so perfect! This is such a great card! I love the foil on the numbers and the spinning kiss! I haven't made a spinner card in ages...need to add that to my list of things to do!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)