Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ghosts Acetate Card



I was pretty pleased with this mail friendly card 
(although I forgot to add string to the ends of the
sign and run it up to the ghosts hands, geesh !
I really was in a "funk" while trying to craft last week)

I hand drew the ghost shapes onto Whisper White card stock,
one slightly larger than the other.

I barely sponged on Going Gray ink onto some of the edges.

Their faces were stamped with Basic Black ink
and the old Fun Faces stamp set from Stampin' Up!

The Trick or Treat came from the set of the same name
(at least I think that was the name of it.............).

The papers are scraps from a huge Fall Paper Stack and 
were punched with various paper punches from Stampin' Up!

I adhered the ghosts to the acetate with double stick tape.
There is another one cut and glued on the inside of the card
to the backside of the ghost from the front to hide the tape.

thanks for looking =) 

2 comments:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)