Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Hedgies Card




Halloween Hedgehogs stamp set from Stampin' Up!
stamped onto watercolor paper then
die cut with the frames die set from Stampin' Up!

I colored the image with ink from Stampin' Up! classic ink pads 
and an aquapainter. I just can't seem to part with the money-
or come up with the space to store - for Copic markers despite
seeing the gorgeous colored images they make. 

The edges were covered with Crystal Effects then copper
glitter was sprinkled onto them.

Popped up with dimensionals over two strips of decorative paper 
from a Fall Paper Stack that were attached with
orange eyelets at each end. 

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. It's even more wonderful in person!!! So glad you sent this one to me!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)