Monday, October 22, 2012

Have A Ball.....

      




Quick card I made for a nephew. I used old card stock from Lasting Impressions (I think) that is almost the exact color of Soft Suede from Stampin' Up!  The base has a subtle checkerboard pattern printed on it. I stamped Whisper White card stock with the Suede ink from Stampin' Up! and an old retired alphabet, Alphabet Attitude. I lightly rubbed the edges of the card stock with the ink pad. I stamped footballs from the Have A Ball stamp set from Stampin' Up!, one of them was cut out and popped up on a dimensional. It really was a quick card to make.


I meant to fold up the $20 dollar bill into a "football" and adhere it going over a goal post I drew inside the card - totally didn't do it since I didn't have the money until on the way to the birthday dinner. Then as soon as I got it from the ATM, I put it in the card and sealed the envelope.  I was not thinking at all !!!!!!! I could have done it at their house.......... oh well. Little things like aren't always appreciated by young kids anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great design for a 'boy card'! I tend to have a hard time with them and usually end up with frogs or bugs... :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)