Sunday, October 28, 2012

Simple Carved and Candlelit Card


Totally inspired by a card I saw on the
Operation Write Home 
World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop.
I'd hoped to remember the layout on the
adorable snowman card that was shared, so simple.
Of course when I go back to the blog hop page,
I do't see the exact card to find the artist so I can
giver her credit. It must have been on one of the pages
along the stop that had multiple cards posted. 
Anyway

Carved and Candlelit and All Holidays stamp sets from Stampin' Up!
Paper scraps from a huge Fall Paper Stack.
Basic black card stock
Versamark ink and some orange no name
 embossing powder (it did not work well at all!) 
to make the sentiment.
Stampin' Up! inks and dimensionals to make the 
pumpkin that I cut out with scissors.   

 Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I think the orange embossing gives it a bit of a spooky appeal!! Awesome banners!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)