Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sorry I'm Late......

I hope your birthday was great !


Colorful, fairly quick card I made recently.
I worked on some card projects 
last week, trying to get out of this "blue"
mood that set in. 
Although I got the card finished in time,
I didn't get it mailed in time !
The others went out in enough time
that they can be displayed for a week or so before
Halloween since they were all
fun cards for the holiday.
I'm not a big fan of the holiday personally,
I hate all things scary, gory and gross.
I do enjoy cute images and decor though.
I'll be sharing the cards I made over the next few days.


All images, papers and inks were from Stampin' Up!
The yellow rhinestones were another of the
dollar bin Halloween "tattoos" that I bought
several years ago and I cut up.
You can easily color clear rhinestones with permanent markers though.


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and I love the dotted embossing with these images!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)