Saturday, October 13, 2012

Supplies For Bat Display

Photos of the supplies I used for my 





Styrofoam balls, Decorating Paste, Glossy Paint, Glitter
(dowel rods not pictured)
for the bat bodies




The home made shimmer mist and the black card stock
to make the bat wings (misted) .
Orange Paper Twist and Lumiere paint
to make the paper medallions/rosettes.






Black Stazon ink, organdy ribbon, rubber stamp image
to create my own decorative ribbon.





Circle punches, card stock, marker, metal edge tag,
rhinestones (pre-sticky image of a candy corn I cut apart)
to created the miniature punched pumpkin tag.





Decorative papers, punch, stamp, Versamark ink,
embossing powder and mark for each letter / flag.
White glitter, die cut fun foam ghost, ribbon embellishment.
Two very small circle punches, black and white card stock,
Crystal Effects (clear drying dimensional glue) to create bat eyes.
TIP: transfer your embossing powder to a larger container
 to make it easier when you pour the excess back in. 





Decorative papers, Bird Punch (I used the wing and the branch),
Cropodile and mini brads to make the paper strip pumpkin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)